Fall is one week away. Any last minute Summer to-do’s? I’ve compiled my own list of 7 things to accomplish, one per day before now and the equinox.
1. Bake Four & Twenty Blackbirds Concord Grape Pie. I’ve been baking from this cookbook since I bought it in June and I love it. It has changed my pie game.
2. Bring my friend Mary a bottle of my favorite rosé. She and her husband Guido just had their 4th beautiful baby boy, so naturally we will drink pink to celebrate.
3. Prep for vest season. To do otherwise would be irresponsible.
4. See Houndmouth at the Royale with friends in Boston Saturday night – I love their jam Sedona.
5. Dust off my copy of All The Light We Cannot See. I started reading the novel earlier this year and couldn’t get into the story. I know a lot of people loved it, however, so I’m recommitting.
7. Celebrate Taco Tuesday with this fish taco recipe.
Enjoy every last bit of Summer, friends!